Whether for new rotating machines installation or for repairs, Polyresine’s teams
guarantee an implementation of your yards in a timely manner
and according to standardized intervention process
and guaranteed deadlines.
A thorough analysis of your installation
To optimize safely the performances of your installations, our experimented engineers look into your problems, carry out your studies and simulation calculations. Our expertise of chocking systems and the skills of our specialists will ensure an optimized response integrating the specific requirements of each installation.
The respect of the specifications
The selection of the products and their implementation is adapted to each specific case. Our experimented operators, trained for many years, perform in a timely manner all over the world your works of chocking, grouting and injection. Our teams are available 24 hours a day, which offers you a short response time for an immediate and permanent consideration of your questions.
The verification of the works done
Chockfast® quality is guaranteed by a quality assurance/control (QA/QC) process extremely elaborate and rigorous, for which one the main steps are:
- Systematic control of raw materials providing from different sources.
- Sampling control from each batch (resin and hardener) during the production.
- Sampling control of the finished and packed products.
- Performance control of polymerized samples at regular interval times.
- Identification of the cans by labeling each resin can: they are supplied with a codified individual number allowing to find the date and batch of fabrication, as well as the controls carried out on the raw material components of this batch.
Teams trained to use the resin
We come on your site to train your staff in the use of our resins range. Our training sessions prevent you from any potential snags to the principles of safety when operating by your own teams.
Chockfast® certified employees
At the training completion provided by Polyresine’s staff, your employees receive a certificate (see below) valid for a 3 years period.